Sunday, August 7, 2011

Glove Spider

Preschool teachers don't have much time in a day for making cute little projects..

at least THIS one doesn't! 

My day is all about efficiency. I don't do arts and crafts that require me to do much more prep work than gathering the supplies, and maybe cutting a large sheet of paper to cover the table.

I am not one of those teachers who spends hours creating cute little creations out of construction paper, felt, or socks. Being the only teacher in a classroom of 13 students keeps me busy enough. That being said:

Here's a quick tutorial on how to make the EASIEST puppet ever!

Step 1: Gather a glove and googly eyes (I had some googly eye stickers on hand, and these were perfect.)

Step 2: Either glue or stick the eyes onto the glove. 

TA DA! 

We gathered in a circle, and sang Raffi's "Spider on the Floor" song. The laughter and squeals of delight were beautiful. When were done, I put the spider in the home living area, and he has explored every corner of the room via little hands. 

Happy playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment! Happy playing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...